Care100 Amplified Big Button Phone
DescriptionAmplified Big Button Phone
This popular big button amplified phone features a uniquely shaped hand piece and fantastic earpiece amplification making it ideal for persons who are hard of hearing.
With an extra loud power boosted ringer, tone control, super bright flashing ring indicator, big button high contrast keypad, 12 one touch memories and easy grip handset, this corded phone has it all.
Whether you or your loved one is hard of hearing, or works in a noisy environment, the Care100 is the corded phone you have been waiting for.
Recommended Australia wide by Audiologists and Hearing Specialists.
- Receiving volume from 0 to +20dB
- Adjust your speech volume from -1, 0 or + 1dB
- Contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound. Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
- Adjustable earpiece volume for comfortable listening.
- Easy to read number for dialing
- Allows you to see as well as hear when you have an incoming phone call.
- Ensures that you can hear your phone ring from any room in the house.
- Mount on your wall for greater convenience.
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.